Dale Steyn to playe T20 world cup 2020 - Called other bowlers kids

South African fast bowler Dale Steyn, who is suffering from injuries, said that this year's T20 World Cup is included in his agenda. He will make another attempt to return to international cricket from the series against England next month. Steyn retired from Test cricket last year and is struggling to maintain a career in the other two formats despite a persistent shoulder injury. The 36-year-old bowler is playing for Melbourne Stars in the Big Bash League. The T20 World Cup is to be held in Australia in October.
"I know that I will be a part of the T20 series against England, this was my last thing," Steyn told 'Cricket.com'. I got a good break of two weeks, then I will go straight into it (in the series). I will be for ODI but honestly I do not know how much I will play in ODI. I will be in the series and then definitely in T20. The T20 World Cup is definitely on my agenda. I have now started enjoying my cricket more. I think it is easier for the body to throw four overs than in Tests.
Dale Steyn suffered a shoulder injury in 2016 and since then he has played only 8 Tests, 9 ODIs and 2 International T20 matches. Due to this injury, he did not play the Valard Cup of 2019. This injury resurfaced during IPL 2019. He has 696 wickets in 262 matches.
Steyn has played 44 international T20 matches so far in which he has 61 wickets to his name and has taken wickets at an average of 17.50. In the remaining T20 matches, he has taken 249 wickets in 212 matches. The 36-year-old Dale Steyn has taken 439 wickets in 93 Tests and has 196 wickets in 125 ODIs.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.