ICC T20I Rankings: Dawid Malan becomes number one batsman, defeating Babar Azam

ICC T20I Rankings: Babar Azam ...- India TV Hindi

England batsman Dawid Malan has snatched the No. 1 crown from Pakistan's Babar Azam in the ICC's T20I batsmen's rankings after performing brilliantly in the home series against Australia. England had recently won 2–1 in the T20I series against Australia. Let me tell you, in the T20I series against Australia, David Malan scored a total of 129 runs in three matches at an average of 43 and was the tournament top run scorer.
Australia captain Aaron Finch has been placed third in the T20I batsmen rankings, while Indian batsman KL Rahul has slipped two places to the fourth position. At the same time, India's captain Virat Kohli has gained one place and has reached number 9. The English captain has also slipped 3 places to 10th position.
In order to rank the T20I bowlers, Afghanistan's star spinner Rashid Khan is in first place and Mujib ur Rehman is in second place. Australia's Ashton Agar remains in third place. Not a single Indian bowler is included in the T20I bowlers rankings.
Afghanistan's Mohammad Nabi topped the T20I all-rounders' rankings, while Australia's Glenn Maxwell jumped one place to second. Sean Williams of Zimbabwe is in third place.
Significantly, in the last match of the 3 match series against England, guest Australia won by 5 wickets. However, despite this defeat, England managed to win the series 2–1. Australia became the No.1 T20I team after winning the last match of the series. England are second and India third in the T20I rankings. At the same time, Pakistan's team, which remained on top for a long time, has slipped to the fourth position.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.