Kuldeep Yadav wanted to commit suicide after getting beaten in IPL 2019



Indian spinner Kuldeep Yadav said that due to playing too many matches last year, he could not concentrate on the basics in IPL 2019, but this time he was confident of success in this T20 tournament, he said that he was the last time Could not make the right plan, which gave them a good lesson. The Chinaman bowler was confident of success in IPL 2020, but due to the Kovid-19 pandemic, the tournament is hanging in the balance.

Kuldeep told Kolkata Knight Riders website, 'I was all set for IPL 2020. I had a good plan for it. I was 100 per cent confident of success in this IPL. Regarding the previous season, Kuldeep said, 'When I landed in the IPL, I did not practice a lot. The biggest lesson of IPL 2019 was that I had not made any plans for the session.

Chinaman said, "A lot of cricket was played last year, especially at the international level. I joined the team only three days before the IPL started. Therefore, the plan was not prepared properly. Although my last session was not so bad. Even though I did not take wickets, but bowled economically, but the success of the leg-spinner depends on the wickets taken by him. I could not take more wickets, but my economy rate was good.

Kuldeep said, "When you don't take wickets, you get a little bit confident. Apart from this, I lost a lot of runs in a match, due to which my confidence fell. He also praised former KKR captain Gautam Gambhir and coach Wasim Akram, whom he was heavily influenced by in his early days.

Kuldeep said, 'Gotti Bhai (Gambhir) had a great influence on me in the early days of KKR. He always talked to me a lot. Not only in KKR's time, but even after that, it has continued in the last two years.

Kuldeep said, 'He always inspires me. When you get such confidence from the captain, it is a confidence boost for any player and you are able to perform well. At the same time, this Chinaman bowler said that former Pakistan captain Akram helped him a lot in the mental aspect of the game. He said, 'Wasim sir used to like me a lot. He did not speak much about bowling, but he helped me mentally enough for the game. He prepared me for different situations in different ways and told me what to do when the batsman brings you under pressure.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.